Antibody pair for SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV). Capture is rabbit anti-S1 spike protein domain. Detection is HRP-conjugate of chicken anti-S2 spike protein domain.
Sufficient material for: 5 X 96 well plates.Catalogue Number: ab-131-295-PAIR
Figure 1: ELISA test COVID-19 spike protein using antibody pair ab-131-295-PAIR. Antibodies: Rabbit anti-spike protein S1 was coated at a dilution of 1/1000 in PBS for 1 hour at room temperature. After blocking, calibrator was diluted from 2000ng/ml to 15ng/m1 in blocking buffer and incubated for 1 hour on coated plate. After washing detection antibody (Chicken anti-spike protein S2 – HRP) was diluted 1/1000 in blocking buffer and incubated on the calibrator wells for 1 hour. After a final wash and tamping, the ELISA was developed by the addition of 100u1TMB to each well and stopped after 15 minutes by the addition of 0.2M sulfuric acid.
- HOST SPECIES: Capture: Rabbit – Detection: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Spike protein (52): (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Capture antibody was raised against recombinant SARS-CoV-2 (2019- nCoV) spike protein (S1) domain. Detection antibody was raised against recombinant SARS-CoV-2 (2019- nCoV) spike protein (S2) domain.
TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
Calibrator supplied: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike protein (17uL©250ug/m1). Full length extracellular domain with C terminal HIS affinity tag. Produced by over expression in insect cell line and binding the ACE2 confirmed by ligand binding assay.
- Anti-S1 (Capture) formulation: Sterile filtered in PBS. No preservatives
- Anti-S2-HRP (Detection) formulation: Sterile filtered in PBS. No preservatives
- Calibrator (Spike protein) formulation: 20mM Tris, 300mM NaCI, 10% Glycerol, 5% Trehalose, 5% Mannitol, 0.01% Tween-80. pH 8.0