1 x 500 µl Protein Marker in loading buffer, sufficient for 100 mini gels or 50 large gels.
Broad range: 6.5 – 270 kDa
BlueEasy Prestained Protein Ladder
The BlueEasy Prestained Protein Ladder is a three color protein standard with 10 prestained proteins. It has the largest range of molecular weights from 6.5 to 270 kDa. The BlueEasy Prestained Protein Ladder is designed for monitoring protein separation during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, verification of Western transfer efficiency on membranes (PVDF, nylon or nitrocellulose) and for approximating the size of proteins.
- Broad range: 6.5 – 270 kDa
- High performance: 10 bands with 3 colours (blue, orange and green)
- Ready to use: Supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels.
- Easy to identify: The 52 (green), 30 kDa and 270 kDa (orange) are reference bands.
- Sharp bands
Approximately 0.1~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (62,5 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 10 mM Dithiothreitol, 1 mM EDTA, and 33 % (v/v) Glycerol).
Stable for up to 2 weeks at 25°C. Stable for up to 3 months at 4°C. For long term storage, store at -20°C.
3 μl or 5 μl per loading for clear visualization during electrophoresis on 15-well or 10-well mini-gel, respectively.
• Monitoring of protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
• Monitoring of protein transfer onto membranes during Western blotting.
• Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots.
Does this marker contain Formaldehyde or Formamide?