Designed specifically for the genesig® q16, genesig® Easy kits are ultra simple and easy to use for users of all experience levels.
MasterMix and q16 reaction tubes included.
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
The kit includes lyophilised MasterMix as well as the nucleic acid testing components themselves. Simply follow the easy 3 step protocol:
- Re-suspend the kit contents
- Combine the kit contents with your DNA/RNA
- Load your sample in to the genesig q16
DNA/RNA extraction: genesig® Easy DNA/RNA extraction kits are a simple to use, low cost and powerful extraction technology suitable for virtually all sample types.
Easy Kit contents:
- Target primer/probe mix
- Lyophilised oasig MasterMix
- Lyophilised oasig MasterMix resuspension buffer
- Positive control template
- Internal Extraction control DNA/RNA
- 54 x genesig q16 reaction tubes
Nucleic acid testing (NAT) is the method of choice for detection and quantification of a wide range of micro organisms. Primerdesign manufactures and supplies high quality quantitative real-time PCR kits for the detection and simultaneous quantification of numerous significant pathogens . A copy number standard curve is provided for quantification and an the internal extraction template (DNA or RNA), controls for the quality of the nucleic acid extraction and eliminates false negative results.
The kit is designed with the broadest possible detection profile to ensure that all clinically relevant strains and subtypes are detected. Target sequences are selected by working with data from key opinion leaders in the field. Multiple sequence alignments and unprecedented real-time PCR expertise in design and validation ensure the best possible kit.
Details of the target and priming specificity are included in the individual handbooks above.
Packaged, optimised and ready to use. Expect Better Data.
Catalogue Number: Z-Path-C.estertheticum-EASY
Size: 50 reactions