Chlamydiaceae (all species)
- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Advanced kit contents:
- Primer and probe mix (150 reactions)
- Reverse Transcription, target specific primers (RNA genome viruses only)
- Copy number standard curve (sufficient for multiple standard curves)
- Internal extraction control - Read through VIC channel* (150 tests)
- Endogenous control (150 tests)
- RNAse/DNAse free water
*alternative fluorophores available on request
Nucleic acid testing (NAT) is the method of choice for detection and quantification of a wide range of micro organisms. Primerdesign manufactures and supplies high quality quantitative real-time PCR kits for the detection and simultaneous quantification of numerous significant pathogens. A copy number standard curve is provided for quantification and an the internal extraction template (DNA or RNA), controls for the quality of the nucleic acid extraction and eliminates false negative results.
The kit is designed with the broadest possible detection profile to ensure that all clinically relevant strains and subtypes are detected. Target sequences are selected by working with data from key opinion leaders in the field. Multiple sequence alignments and unprecedented real-time PCR expertise in design and validation ensure the best possible kit.
Packaged, optimised and ready to use. Expect Better Data.
Size: 150 reactions
Catalogue Number: Z-Path-Chlamydia
Ideal Accompanying Reagent:
- oasig lyophilised 2x qPCR
- MasterMix Kit: 150 reaction kit