- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus terreus and Aspergillus flavus are species of pathogenic fungus that are found in nature, typically in soil and decaying matter. They are the causative agent of the disease aspergillosis, which can is more likely to become pathogenic in immunocompromised individuals.
The four pathogens are also common contaminants if food and other plants causing black mould, leading to wastage and financial losses.
The Aspergillus Selective Screening Kit contains primers and probes for all four of these targets and is sensitive down to less than 100 copies of the targets. This make it an ideal kit for rapid, easy detection of these pathogens.
Catalogue Number: Z-Path-Aspergillus_SCRN-V2.0
Size: 150 reactions
Ideal Accompanying Reagent:
- oasig lyophilised 2x qPCR
- MasterMix Kit: 150 reaction kit