Pink Prestained Protein Marker in loading buffer
Broad range: 5 – 175 kDa
PiNK Prestained Protein Ladder
The PiNK Prestained Protein Ladder contains 11 proteins (8 pink and 3 blue bands) that resolve into sharp, tight bands in the range of 5-175 kDa. The PiNK Prestained Protein Ladder allows you to monitor molecular weight separation during electrophoresis, estimate molecular weights of proteins of interest, and evaluate western transfer efficiency.
- Broad range: 5 – 175 kDa
- High performance: 11 bands with 2 colours (pink and blue)
- Ready to use: Supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels.
- Sharp bands
Tested in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting.
20 mM Tris-phosphate pH 7.5 (at 25°C ), 2 % SDS, 1 mM Dithiothreitol, 4.8 M Urea and 12 % (v/v) Glycerol. (Approximately 0.2 ~ 0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer)
Store at -20 °C for 12 months.
Stable at +4 °C for 3 months.
Recommendations for Loading
1. Thaw the ladder either at room temperature or at 37-40°C for a few minutes to dissolve precipitated solids. Do not boil.
2. Mix thoroughly to ensure the solution is homogeneous.
3. Load the following volumes of the ladder on SDS-polyacrylamide gel:
– 5 μl per well for mini-gels, 2.5 μl per well for blots
– 10 μl per well for large gels, 5 μl per well for blots
• Monitoring of protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
• Monitoring of protein transfer onto membranes during Western blotting.
• Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots.
Does this marker contain Formaldehyde or Formamide?