- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
QUASA (Quantitative Allele Specific Amplification) for the detection of rare mutations. In cancer, acquired mutations are of diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic significance. However, these mutations can be present at a very low overall level as a proportion of the total DNA in the sample. quasa kits give specific and sensitive detection down to low copy numbers in the presence of competing wild type DNA. Kits are quantitative and sensitive down to 0.1%. Full details of the quasa method are available below.
- Primer and multiplex probe mix - wildtype/variants (50 reactions)
- Positive controls - wildtype/variants
- quasa mastermix (50 reactions)
- RNAse/DNAse free water
quasa kits are supplied with their own mastermix which is essential for kit performance. Packaged, optimised and ready to use. Expect Better Data.
Size: 50 reactions
Catalogue Number: Z-Path-GT-QU-EGFR-T790M