Automatic colony counter
Ref. 436 300
Scan 300 is an automatic colony counter that includes the essential features for Petri dish counting. It is specifically adapted to the usual media in food microbiology: PCA, MRS...
- Minimum size of detected colony: 0.1 mm
- Camera: 1 megapixel - zoom x 28
- Counting on round Petri dishes of Ø 55 - 90 mm
- Counting on pour, surface, Spiral, circle mode plated dishes
- Language: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German
SIL/LIMS connection Bar-codes dataLink
Scan 300 connects to the LIMS in bi-directionality and can be connected to the diluter and automatic plater via dataLink, the traceability system.
SIL/LIMS connection Audit trail Backup and archive sessions
PDF JPG, PNG, BMP ExcelTM OpenOfficeTM
Scan 300 offers multiple export possibilities to save manual input time. It also increases the security and quality of your analyses. Usually, Petri dishes are thrown away after counting and no further verification is possible in the event of a claim. With Scan software, all reports are archived.
Export your results to your PC or archive them in CSV, ExcelTM, OpenOfficeTM, PDF, SCA, BIO format. You can also export images from the camera in JPEG, PNG and BMP format.