- Exceptional value for money
- Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
- Positive copy number standard curve for quantification
- Highly specific detection profile
- High priming efficiency
- Broad dynamic detection range (>6 logs)
- Sensitive to < 100 copies of target
- Accurate controls to confirm findings
genesig® kits are sold for research use only and are not licensed for diagnostic procedures.
Primerdesign snpsig kits use our own proprietary genotyping method to maximise the resolution between wild type samples and variant samples. These novel kits can be used on any real-time PCR machine using familiar protocols, whilst resulting in exceptional genotyping data.
Positive control templates for Wild-type and variants are supplied in every kit to make data interpretation simple. Full product details can be found on the product handbook
Please note: We can only guarantee the performance of snpsig kits when used in conjunction with our oasig and Precision MasterMixes.
- Primer and multiplex probe mix - wildtype/variants* (50 reactions)
- Positive controls - wildtype/variants
- RNAse/DNAse free water
*compatible with all real time PCR machines with VIC and ROX channels
Size: 50 reactions
Catalogue Number: Z-Path-GT-FactorVLeiden
- oasig lyophilised 2x qPCR MasterMix Kit: 150 reaction kit