DreamFect™ Stem Transfection Reagent is a powerful reagent allowing multipotent stem cells transfection with high efficiency and very low toxicity. Its specific composition based on the TEE-technology allows transfecting embryonic and multipotent stem cells in presence of serum, maintaining their undifferentiated stage and their capacities to differentiate.
DreamFect™ Stem main advantages in comparison to standard procedures:
- High transfection efficiency for multipotent Stem cells
- Minimized toxicity due to reagent biodegradability and low DNA amount required
- Cell phenotype and differentiation potential are not affected
- Serum Compatible
- Simple, Ready-to-use and rapid (no specific buffer)
DreamFect™ Stem exhibits high transfection efficiency on human adult multipotent stem cells such as MSC (Mesenchymal Stem Cells), AdSC (Adipose derived Stem Cells), AFSC (Amniotic Fluid Stem Cells), and KG1a (leukemic stem-like cells) as well as embryonic stem cells.
- 500 µL (ST30500): 125-250 transfections with 1 µg of DNA
- 1000µL (ST31000): 250-500 transfections with 1µg of DNA
Shipping Conditions: Room temperature
- Embryonic stem cells and Multipotent stem cells transfection
- Suitable for:
- DNA transfection,
- Co-transfection & reverse transfection,
- sequential, multiple & repetitive transfections,
- High-Throughput Screening
- Cell-based therapy
- Regenerative medicine
- Cell reprogramming
RECOMMENDED FOR: Transfection of stem cells with high transgene expression level
Figure 1: Several human stem cells (MSC, AdSC, AFSC, KG1a) were transfected with 0.5 μg of pVectOZ-GFP plasmid DNA and 1.5 μL per well of DreamFect™ Stem reagent per well in a 24-well plate. Percentage of GFP positive cells were measured 48h post transfection by flow cytometry.
Figure 2: Adherent stem cells (MSC, AdSC, AFSC) were transfected with 0.5 μg of pVectOZ-GFP plasmid DNA and 1,5 μL of Dreamfect™ Stem per well in a 24-well plate. Transfection efficiency was assessed by fluorescence microscopy 48h post transfection (Magnification x 200).