Lullaby Stem siRNA Transfection Reagent is ideal for gene silencing in Stem Cells. Lullaby Stem enables siRNA and miRNA transfection of multipotent and embryonic stem cells with high efficiency and very low toxicity. Its lipid-specific formulation protects small RNA from extracellular degradation, transports them across cell membranes and efficiently releases them into stem cell cytoplasm according to the TEE-technology.
- High gene silencing efficiency of multipotent and embryonic stem cells
- Minimized toxicity due to reagent biodegradability and low siRNA/miRNA amount required
- Reliable and reproducible gene knockdown results
- Serum & Antibiotics compatible
- 500 µL (LS20500): Up to 250 assays
- 1000 µL (LS21000): Up to 500 assays
Shipping Conditions: Room temperature
- Perfect for all gene silencing applications into stem cells: siRNA, shRNA, miRNA, dsRNA
- Suitable for all kinds of stem cells:
- Embryonic Stem cells
- Multipotent stem cells
Figure 1: Human MSC stably expressing the GFP protein were treated with Lullaby® Stem transfection reagent and siRNA (targeting GFP). Cells were seeded in 6 well-plates in 2 mL of complete medium and complexes were prepared with 8 µL of Lullaby Stem and 0 (Control well), 2 or 10 nM of siRNA. GFP expression was monitored 72h post transfection by fluorescent microscopy (x200).
Figure 2: Representative pictures of GFP-stably transduced human AFSC 48h after treatment with Lullaby® Stem transfection reagent and increasing doses of siRNA targeting GFP (x400).