OZ Biosciences Magnetic Separation Rack is designed for 50, 15 or 1.5 mL tubes. It can hold 12 standard microtubes, two 15 mL and two 50 mL tubes. The Magnetic Separation Rack is required for capture, concentration, washing and elution when using Mag4C kits.
- Can be easily cleaned and decontaminated with 70% ethanol
- Can be used at room temperature, 37°C, +4°C, etc.
- Compatible with culture tubes from most common suppliers
- Solid, completely reusable, it is a one-time buy.
- For centrifuge tubes only 15 ml: 17mm Ø,
OZ Biosciences MagID - Magnetic Isolation Device is ideal for coupling reactions, washing procedures, aspiration, pipetting etc..
MagID is made from an injection moulded plastic housing incorporating a high-energy neodymium magnet. It is designed to accommodate standard 1.5 mL tubes and is also suitable for some 2 mL tubes.
- Ideal for your magnetic nanoparticles coupling reaction and purification,
- Adapted to working solutions ranging from 10 µL to 2 mL,
- Perfect for a quick magnetic separation process (< 5 minutes) with a high yield separation,
- Durable and easy to use with an open faced design.
Magnetic separation rack can hold two 15 mL and two 50 mL tubes. (MSR1000)
Magnetic separation rack can hold 12 standard microtubes.
MagID can hold 1 standard microtube.