RmesFect™ Stem Transfection Reagent is based on the TEE-technology specifically designed for mRNA transfection in Stem Cells with high efficiency and low toxicity. mRNA transfection provides several advantages over plasmid DNA delivery :
- No need for nuclear uptake. mRNA translation into proteins occurs in the cytoplasm
- Faster protein expression than DNA transfection
- No genomic integration
- Protein expression in a total promoter independent manner
RmesFect™Stem transfection reagent principal advantages:
- Highly efficient : achieve mRNA delivery in all cells
- Ready-to-use: no need for additional buffer
- Low nucleic acid amount : minimized toxicity
- Protects mRNA against degradation
- Compatible with any culture medium
- Serum compatible : Medium changed not required
- 500µL (RS30500): 125-250 transfections with 1 µg of mRNA
- 1 mL (RS31000): 250-500 transfections with 1 µg of mRNA
- 5 mL (RS35000): 1250-2500 transfections with 1 µg of mRNA
Storage: - 20°C
- Ideal for your mRNA transfection applications in stem cells:
- mRNA vaccines
- Embryonic and multipotent stem cells transfection
- Regenerative medicine
- Faster cell reprogramming : allowing daily transfections for iPS generation
RECOMMENDED FOR: Transfection of mRNA in stem cells.
Figure 1: Several Stem cells were transfected using RmesFect Stem. Complexes were prepared as followed: mRNA encoding GFP protein (0.25 μg for human hMSC and 0.5 μg for MEF and hAdSC) was mixed with RmesFect Stem transfection reagent (ratio 2:1 for hMSC and 4:1 for MEF and hAdSC). After 20 min of incubation at room temperature, the complexes were added onto the cells in a dropwise manner. 24 H after, transfection efficiency was measured by FACS analysis.
Figure 2: Several Stem cells were transfected using RmesFect Stem. 24 H after, transfection efficiency was measured by fluorescence microscopy.