Ab-DeliverIN™ Transfection Reagent is the first reagent dedicated to the intracellular delivery of fully functional antibodies. Ab-DeliverIN opens up new fields of investigation in proteomics, for instance to elucidate complex molecular mechanisms or to design new potential therapies.
- Intracellular delivery of functionally active antibody
- Highly efficient in many primary cells and cell lines
- Serum compatible
- Biodegradable and non toxic
- Straightforward protocol and ready-to-use reagent
Ab-Deliverin™ is provided with 100µL of FITC labeled IgG Postive control.
- 100µL (AI20100): 50-100 assays
- 250µL (AI20250): 125-250 assays
- 500µL (AI20500): 250-500 assays
- 1000µL (AI21000): 500-1000 assays
Storage: +4°C Ab-deliverIN / -20°C FITC labeled IgG
Shipping conditions: Room temperature
- Suitable for all kinds of antibody
- Efficient on primary cells and cells lines
- Ideal for your delivery applications
- Intracellular localization studies in living cells
- Protein function with blocking antibodies
- Protein-protein interaction blocking
- FRET studies
RECOMMENDED FOR: Intracellular delivery of antibodies.
Figure 1 : Intracellular delivery of fluorescently labeled IgG into various cells. Fluorescently labeled polyclonal IgG from human serum was delivered into cells seeded in a 24-well plate using 1 μg FITC-IgG and 2 μL Ab-DeliverIN per well. After 24h, cells were fixed and observed under fluorescence microscopy. Left: CHO; middle: BHK-21; right: HEK293.
Figure 2 : Time course of intracellular antibody delivery. 1μg of FITC-labeled antibody was delivered into NIH3T3 cells with 2 μL of Ab-DeliverIN in 24-well plates. Cells were collected and fixed with 2% PFA at the indicated time point. The number of fluorescent cells and the mean of fluorescence were determined by cytofluorimetry. The mean fluorescence was used to evaluate the amount of antibody internalized inside cells.