SilenceMag siRNA Delivery Reagent is based on the Magnetofection™ technology. Simple, rapid and easy to use, SilenceMag is serum compatible and non toxic. Specifically designed for siRNA transfection, SilenceMag gives reliable high protein knockdown at very low doses of siRNA in numerous cell types (primary cells, hard-to-transfect & cell lines).
- High protein knockdown efficiency
- For all siRNA applications
- No off-target effects
- Serum compatible & Non toxic
- Simple, rapid and easy-to-use
- 200 µL (SM10200): 400 assays in 96-well plate with 10nM siRNA
- 500 µL (SM10500): 1000 assays in 96-well plate with 10nM siRNA
- 1 mL (SM11000): 2000 assays in 96-well plate with 10nM siRNA
- 3 mL (SM13000): 6000 assays in 96-well plate with 10nM siRNA
- #KC30300: siRNA Starting Kit with Super Magnetic plate + 200 µL of SilenceMag
- #KC30400: Super Starting Kit with Super Magnetic plate + 100 µL of PolyMag, CombiMag, PolyMag Neo & 200 µL of SilenceMag
Shipping Conditions: Room temperature
- This reagent needs to be used with a magnetic plate
- Ideal for gene silencing: siRNA, dsRNA, shRNA
- Suitable for mammalian cells: cell lines, primary cells, hard-to-transfect cells
- Perfect for all silencing applications:
- sequential and simultaneous transfections
- endogenous gene silencing
RECOMMENDED FOR: siRNA transfection of primary and hard-to-transfect cells.
Figure 1: GFP silencing in HeLa cells. GFP-expressing HeLa cells seeded in a 96-well plate were transfected with 0.5 μL of SilenceMag and 4 or 10nM siRNA (corresponding to 10.8 or 27 ng respectively). GFP extinction was monitored 72h post-transfection by fluorescence microscopy.
Figure 2: LacZ silencing in various cell lines with SilenceMag. Various cells were co-transfected in 96-well plates with 100ng of pLacZ plasmid complexed to 0.1μL of PolyMag (#PN30100) and either 1 or 5nM of siRNA associated with SilenceMag. b-galactosidase expression was monitored after 48h using OZ Biosciencesbeta-Galactosidase assay kit (#OG10001).